Friday, May 4, 2012 - 02:50 in Earth & Climate
As New York State environmental regulators fine-tune proposed rules governing a controversial natural-gas extraction process, wastewater disposal has emerged as a challenging issue.
- Analysis of fracking wastewater yields some surprisesTue, 22 Jan 2013, 16:07:44 EST
- Bringing harmony to electronic waste disposalFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:12:03 EDT
- Reclaimed wastewater benefits Florida's citrus orchardsThu, 17 Jul 2008, 13:42:33 EDT
- Manufacturing facilities release pharmaceuticals to the environmentMon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:15 EDT
- UC research: Rabbit's food brings luck in decreasing estrogen levels in wastewaterMon, 1 Nov 2010, 10:04:25 EDT