Monday, April 30, 2012 - 01:40 in Health & Medicine
Not only are more children developing type 2 diabetes, but the disease progresses more quickly and is more difficult to control, a new study has found.
- Convenient blood test not as effective for diagnosing diabetes in childrenWed, 23 Feb 2011, 1:01:41 EST
- New scientific knowledge on juvenile diabetesWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:37:00 EST
- Early signs of heart disease in preadolescent children with type 1 diabetesMon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:03:20 EST
- Telemedicine may improve care for school children with diabetesThu, 21 May 2009, 0:49:49 EDT
- Overweight Hispanic children at significant risk for pre-diabetes, according to new USC studyTue, 12 Aug 2008, 14:07:16 EDT