Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A new analysis finds higher yields from industrial-style agriculture, but a role for organic farming in certain circumstances.
- On organic coffee farm, complex interactions keep pests under controlThu, 26 Aug 2010, 11:59:46 EDT
- Fungus farming ant genome reveals insight into adaptation of social behaviorWed, 29 Jun 2011, 21:35:54 EDT
- Scientists find organic farms have higher quality fruit, better soil, lower environmental impactThu, 2 Sep 2010, 8:43:31 EDT
- UK's organic cows are cream of the cropTue, 27 May 2008, 13:49:27 EDT
- New study points to agriculture in frog sexual abnormalitiesThu, 3 Jul 2008, 17:14:48 EDT