Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 17:30 in Biology & Nature
A new method of genetic analysis allows researchers to identify the component parts of traditional Chinese medicine, revealing endangered species, toxic plants and widespread mislabeling.
- Missouri Botanical Garden scientists examine toxicity of medicinal plants in PeruThu, 15 Dec 2011, 10:38:57 EST
- Solving a traditional Chinese medicine mysteryThu, 3 Mar 2011, 15:04:39 EST
- Glycemic index and glycemic load of some popular Chinese traditional foodsThu, 8 Apr 2010, 17:47:05 EDT
- Chinese researchers identify insect host species of a famous Tibetan medicinal fungusThu, 8 Sep 2011, 17:37:08 EDT
- An efficient approach to monitor gastrointestinal microflora changesSat, 23 May 2009, 11:09:12 EDT