Monday, April 2, 2012 - 17:20 in Astronomy & Space
Lunar samples show the Moon has an identical titanium composition to Earth, throwing doubt on a hypothesis that it was created when an object the size of Mars collided with Earth.
- Man in the moon looking younger Wed, 17 Aug 2011, 14:34:47 EDT
- Titanium paternity test fingers Earth as moon's sole parentFri, 30 Mar 2012, 18:41:01 EDT
- New model reconciles the Moon's Earth-like composition with the giant impact theory of formationWed, 17 Oct 2012, 16:06:56 EDT
- Scientists detect Earth-equivalent amount of water within the moonThu, 26 May 2011, 14:41:13 EDT
- Moon magic: Researchers develop new tool to visualize past, future lunar eclipsesMon, 8 Jun 2009, 13:35:39 EDT