Friday, September 2, 2011 - 00:00 in Astronomy & Space
The first rock a NASA rover looked at when it arrived at a crater on Mars was unlike any looked at on the planet before, scientists said.
- ASU instrument on NASA rover helps identify outcrop of long-sought rare rock on MarsThu, 3 Jun 2010, 14:52:54 EDT
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- Discovery of methane reveals Mars is not a dead planetThu, 15 Jan 2009, 15:56:55 EST
- Upgrade to Mars rovers could aid discovery on more distant worldsMon, 9 Sep 2013, 22:13:24 EDT
- NASA Goddard visualization team previews lunar impactThu, 8 Oct 2009, 16:41:34 EDT