Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - 10:40 in Biology & Nature
An inquiry by a federal agency into a biologist's integrity seems in some ways to parallel recent investigations of climate scientists.
- New study about Arctic sea-ice, greenhouse gases and polar bear habitatWed, 15 Dec 2010, 14:32:16 EST
- Biologists report more bad news for polar bearsWed, 24 Nov 2010, 9:03:24 EST
- With climate changes, polar bear and brown bear lineages intertwineThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:49 EDT
- Ancestry of polar bears traced to IrelandThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:59 EDT
- Federal polar bear research critically flawed, says study in INFORMS journalThu, 8 May 2008, 14:22:11 EDT