Friday, April 23, 2010 - 13:40 in Astronomy & Space
A key component of a spectrometer destined for the International Space Station needs to be replaced and won’t be ready for a planned mission in July.
- Experiment aboard shuttle Atlantis will test novel therapy to build bone during space travelWed, 6 Jul 2011, 11:38:18 EDT
- AMS experiment takes off for Kennedy Space CenterThu, 19 Aug 2010, 10:22:55 EDT
- Second flight for ESA astronaut Christer FuglesangThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:43 EDT
- CU-Boulder to launch butterfly, spider K-12 experiments Nov. 14 on space shuttleMon, 10 Nov 2008, 15:49:35 EST
- Final space shuttle to carry 5 CU-Boulder-built payloadsTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:04:12 EDT