Thursday, September 3, 2009 - 13:35 in Earth & Climate
The millenniums-long slide toward cooler summer temperatures in the Arctic appears to have ended, according to a new study.
- Recent Arctic warming reverses millennia-long cooling trendThu, 3 Sep 2009, 14:33:33 EDT
- Arctic could face warmer and ice-free conditionsTue, 29 Dec 2009, 12:15:15 EST
- Warming North Atlantic water tied to heating Arctic, according to new studyThu, 27 Jan 2011, 14:54:27 EST
- Arctic climate under greenhouse conditions in the Late CretaceousThu, 9 Jul 2009, 9:18:50 EDT
- Signs of reversal of Arctic cooling in some areasThu, 29 Jul 2010, 10:31:57 EDT