Friday, August 28, 2009 - 23:46 in Earth & Climate
Greta Browne has encountered more than one global warming naysayer since last March, when she began a trek up the Eastern seaboard to draw attention to climate change.
- Public misperception about scientific agreement on global warming undermines climate policy supportMon, 21 Nov 2011, 14:36:30 EST
- Forward step in forecasting global warmingThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:29:46 EDT
- 'Warming hole' delayed climate change over eastern United StatesThu, 26 Apr 2012, 16:28:20 EDT
- No simultaneous warming of Northern and Southern hemispheres as a result of climate change for 20,000 yearsFri, 21 Oct 2011, 22:33:43 EDT
- New study reveals unexpected relationship between climate warming and advancing treelinesWed, 12 Aug 2009, 20:08:41 EDT