Monday, July 27, 2009 - 16:21 in Physics & Chemistry
Last year researchers showed that it was possible to make biodiesel fuel from coffee grounds. This time, it’s chicken feathers.
- Biodiesel on the wing: A 'green' process for biodiesel from feather mealWed, 22 Jul 2009, 11:16:45 EDT
- Waste coffee grounds offer new source of biodiesel fuelWed, 10 Dec 2008, 16:50:08 EST
- Fungus among us could become non-food source for biodiesel productionWed, 9 Jun 2010, 12:04:39 EDT
- Gator in your tank: Alligator fat as a new source of biodiesel fuelThu, 18 Aug 2011, 16:05:07 EDT
- Advanced engine-control system reduces biodiesel fuel consumption and emissionsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 15:50:26 EST