Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 20:00 in Health & Medicine
For chronic headaches the best treatment may be one of the oldest: acupuncture.
- Acupuncture stops headaches, but 'faked' treatments work almost as wellTue, 20 Jan 2009, 19:36:21 EST
- Acupuncture eases chronic low back pain in SPINE trialMon, 11 May 2009, 16:50:48 EDT
- Young patients with chronic illnesses find relief in acupunctureTue, 9 Feb 2010, 19:02:05 EST
- Fewer headaches on the horizon thanks to latest guidelinesWed, 6 Jan 2010, 11:45:11 EST
- Oxygen therapy might ease pain of migraine, cluster headachesWed, 16 Jul 2008, 5:49:58 EDT