Thursday, December 4, 2008 - 01:56 in Earth & Climate
Farm emissions are being discussed during international talks on a new treaty to combat global warming.
- Methods for monitoring CO2 emissions have limitations, inadequate for international climate treatyFri, 31 Jul 2009, 11:51:19 EDT
- High-yield agriculture slows pace of global warming, say Stanford researchersMon, 14 Jun 2010, 15:34:34 EDT
- A new measure of global warming from carbon emissionsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 14:07:51 EDT
- Measuring CO2 to fight global warmingMon, 14 May 2012, 22:31:45 EDT
- Global CO2 emissions back on the rise in 2010Sun, 21 Nov 2010, 14:02:55 EST