Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 15:49 in Health & Medicine
A new study has found that about 80 percent of the world’s deaths from high blood pressure occur in poor and middle-income countries.
- Packages of care for ADHD in low- and middle-income countriesTue, 23 Feb 2010, 7:32:46 EST
- Area-wide traffic calming improves safety -- but will it work in low- and middle-income countries?Tue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:52:37 EDT
- Lowering blood pressure in middle-aged women reduces heart disease riskMon, 24 Jan 2011, 17:06:21 EST
- Higher education predicts better cardiovascular health outcomes in high-income countriesTue, 7 Sep 2010, 16:37:00 EDT
- Cardiovascular disease causing increasing inequity between rich and poorTue, 2 Dec 2008, 10:08:15 EST