Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 22:07 in Physics & Chemistry
A device, called a memristor, is an electrical resistor with memory properties. The technology could eventually build very dense chips that go beyond DRAM and use much less power.
- ASU scientists improve chip memory by stacking cellsTue, 22 Dec 2009, 10:11:26 EST
- Memory with a twist: NIST develops a flexible memristorTue, 2 Jun 2009, 17:35:57 EDT
- 'Memristors' based on transparent electronics offer technology of the futureFri, 14 Sep 2012, 20:32:44 EDT
- Future memoryWed, 22 Aug 2012, 14:10:37 EDT
- Carbon-based transistors ramp up speed and memory for mobile devicesMon, 16 Jul 2012, 14:02:27 EDT