Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:46 in Earth & Climate
The proposed regulation is likely to require the industry to meet a target of 31 miles a gallon by 2015.
- Gallons per mile would help car shoppers make better decisionsThu, 19 Jun 2008, 15:22:19 EDT
- CU method projected to meet DOE cost targets for solar thermal hydrogen fuel productionThu, 12 May 2011, 19:23:46 EDT
- Developing 'green' tires that boost mileage and cut carbon dioxide emissionsWed, 18 Nov 2009, 16:30:28 EST
- Report presents best policy options to reduce petroleum use Thu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:41:14 EDT
- Las Cumbres Observatory spectrographs acquire target roboticallyWed, 29 Aug 2012, 11:34:56 EDT