Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Humans riddled with rare genetic variantsNature News , 17052012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10655Erika Check HaydenBlossoming of variation followed explosion in population size.
- Abundance of rare DNA changes following population explosion may hold clues to common diseases Thu, 17 May 2012, 20:02:54 EDT
- Study suggests rare genetic variants most likely to influence diseaseThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:31 EDT
- Geography and history shape genetic differences in humansFri, 5 Jun 2009, 10:08:07 EDT
- Finding variants in the human genomeWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:39:55 EDT
- Humans and chimps share genetic strategy in battle against pathogens Fri, 15 Feb 2013, 20:32:42 EST