Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 11:50 in Psychology & Sociology
Plagiarism charge for Romanian ministerNature 485, 289 15052012 doi: 10.1038/485289aAlison AbbottScandal adds to fears that country’s research reform is in peril.
- Confusion, not cheating, major factor in plagiarism among some studentsSun, 22 Mar 2009, 11:44:41 EDT
- Authors, journal editors respond to possible cases of plagiarism identified by UT SouthwesternThu, 5 Mar 2009, 14:50:07 EST
- Penn team uses self-assembly to make molecule-sized particles with patches of chargeTue, 20 Oct 2009, 17:16:38 EDT
- Batteries charge quickly and retain capacity, thanks to new structureSun, 20 Mar 2011, 15:32:12 EDT
- Charge it: Neutral atoms made to act like electrically charged particlesThu, 31 Mar 2011, 17:34:55 EDT