Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 22:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Gene behind van Gogh's sunflowers pinpointedNature News , 30032012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10364Helen Thompson'Double-flowered' mutation sheds light on the evolution of an iconic bouquet.
- UGA scientists reveal genetic mutation depicted in van Gogh's sunflower paintingsThu, 29 Mar 2012, 23:31:45 EDT
- Traces of early Native Americans -- in sunflower genesFri, 2 Apr 2010, 10:23:45 EDT
- Tiny differences in our genes help shed light on the big picture of human historyThu, 30 Apr 2009, 2:11:18 EDT
- Sunflower genome holds the promise of sustainable agricultureTue, 12 Jan 2010, 11:16:29 EST
- Scientists shed light on evolution of gene regulationTue, 25 Nov 2008, 12:08:46 EST