Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A papyrus fragment believed to be from the fourth century includes the first known reference to a spouse.
- Papyrus plant detox for slaughterhousesWed, 3 Apr 2013, 10:06:19 EDT
- Tomb exploration reveals first archaeological evidence of Christianity from the time of JesusTue, 28 Feb 2012, 12:22:39 EST
- Papyrus research provides insights into the 'modern concerns' of the ancient worldFri, 29 Oct 2010, 10:02:36 EDT
- Who was Jesus?Tue, 10 Mar 2009, 13:16:41 EDT
- Stresses of unemployed spouse can hurt job performance of other spouse, says studyTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:03:08 EST