Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 16:00 in Earth & Climate
With the U.S. corn harvest shriveled by drought, pressure builds to suspend the national ethanol mandate. But it's not easy to turn off the biofuel pumps.
- Biofuel grasslands better for birds than ethanol staple corn, researchers findThu, 6 Jan 2011, 17:02:19 EST
- Can biofuels be sustainable?Tue, 19 Aug 2008, 13:28:34 EDT
- Biofuel mandates would make corn shortfall costly, experts sayWed, 24 Mar 2010, 12:31:01 EDT
- White rot fungus boosts ethanol production from corn stalks, cobs and leavesThu, 12 Jul 2012, 12:08:27 EDT
- AgriLife Research breeder develops drought-tolerant cornMon, 25 Aug 2008, 17:14:57 EDT