Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
A rise in summer storms due to global warming may degrade the protective ozone layer in populated areas far from the Poles, a new study suggests.
- Low temperatures enhance ozone degradation above the ArcticSat, 21 Jan 2012, 15:33:57 EST
- Ozone hole healing could cause further climate warmingMon, 25 Jan 2010, 19:35:51 EST
- 2008 ozone hole larger than last yearTue, 7 Oct 2008, 10:35:51 EDT
- Columbia engineering study links ozone hole to climate change all the way to the equatorThu, 21 Apr 2011, 14:36:01 EDT
- Ozone layer depletion leveling offMon, 21 Sep 2009, 10:57:32 EDT