Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
A rise in summer storms due to global warming may degrade the protective ozone layer in populated areas far from the Poles, a new study suggests.
- Low temperatures enhance ozone degradation above the ArcticSat, 21 Jan 2012, 15:33:57 EST
- Ozone hole might slightly warm planetThu, 8 Aug 2013, 15:06:33 EDT
- Ozone hole healing could cause further climate warmingMon, 25 Jan 2010, 19:35:51 EST
- Relationship between the ozone depletion and the extreme precipitation in austral summerThu, 29 Aug 2013, 11:08:09 EDT
- 2008 ozone hole larger than last yearTue, 7 Oct 2008, 10:35:51 EDT