Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
Lifting off Wednesday, NASA's NuStar mission will use high-energy x-rays to shine light on exotic objects from blazars to magnetars.
- Distant blazar is a high-energy astrophysics puzzleThu, 18 Apr 2013, 14:04:07 EDT
- NASA's Chandra sees remarkable outburst from old black holeMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:35 EDT
- Ghost remains after black hole eruptionThu, 28 May 2009, 11:20:19 EDT
- NASA's Fermi telescope peers deep into a microquasarMon, 30 Nov 2009, 10:50:28 EST
- NASA's Chandra helps confirm evidence of jet in Milky Way's black holeWed, 20 Nov 2013, 20:01:33 EST