Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 19:50 in Physics & Chemistry
Today’s global demand for more efficient cars follows two centuries of shifting attitudes toward fuel-guzzling vehicles, from Model T to Rambler, from Hummer to Prius.
- Fuel cells, energy conversion and mathematicsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:51:53 EDT
- More efficient fuel-cells, thanks to a new catalystTue, 6 May 2008, 9:28:30 EDT
- Report presents best policy options to reduce petroleum use Thu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:41:14 EDT
- Nanowires may lead to better fuel cellsWed, 11 Mar 2009, 14:52:23 EDT
- Discovery of new molecule can lead to more efficient rocket fuelWed, 22 Dec 2010, 10:06:14 EST