Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 19:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
New 3-D models suggest that what's been seen as one of Earth's first land walkers was actually more of a flopper.
- Details of evolutionary transition from fish to land animals revealedWed, 15 Oct 2008, 14:22:28 EDT
- Ancestors of land plants revealedSun, 17 Apr 2011, 20:31:04 EDT
- Learning to live on land: How some early plants overcame an evolutionary hurdleWed, 15 Sep 2010, 9:31:38 EDT
- Closing the gap between fish and land animalsWed, 25 Jun 2008, 20:07:36 EDT
- Ancient fossils shed light on anatomical changes accompanying evolution of first land vertebratesMon, 6 Jul 2009, 16:44:27 EDT