Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 10:30 in Earth & Climate
With none of its neighbors following British Columbia's lead in taxing to curb greenhouse gas emissions, the Canadian province reviews the economic impact.
- Model microbial community for studying expanding dead zones characterizedThu, 22 Oct 2009, 14:40:31 EDT
- Salmon smolt survival similar in Columbia and Fraser riversTue, 28 Oct 2008, 10:23:01 EDT
- Updated HIV therapy guidelines would reduce risk of transmission, save lives, billions in costsMon, 7 Jun 2010, 19:01:07 EDT
- Regional differences in C-section rate not a result of maternal request: UBC studyMon, 31 May 2010, 5:43:51 EDT
- Majority of B.C. women take prescription drugs during pregnancy: UBC studyThu, 15 Dec 2011, 15:37:40 EST