Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
Based on the motions of nearby stars, the invisible substance isn't "where we needed it" to match current theories, a new study says.
- Dark matter core defies explanation in NASA Hubble imageFri, 2 Mar 2012, 16:34:05 EST
- Dark matter mystery deepensMon, 17 Oct 2011, 13:33:02 EDT
- Foiling an attack on general relativityFri, 12 Mar 2010, 15:28:44 EST
- New research resolves conflict in theory of how galaxies formWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:27 EST
- Astronomers report that dark matter 'halos' may contain stars, disprove other theories Wed, 24 Oct 2012, 14:09:35 EDT