Friday, April 6, 2012 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A hundred years after the Titanic sank, tourists can now go on a dive to the legendary wreck—but some experts want the "grave site" left alone.
- Study examines how diving marine mammals manage decompressionWed, 21 Dec 2011, 16:33:56 EST
- Caltech scientists discover storms in the tropics of TitanWed, 12 Aug 2009, 13:25:26 EDT
- Penguins continue diving long after muscles run out of oxygenThu, 12 May 2011, 5:33:45 EDT
- How diving leatherback turtles regulate buoyancyFri, 12 Nov 2010, 0:53:25 EST
- First national study of diving-related injuriesMon, 4 Aug 2008, 5:21:28 EDT