Monday, March 19, 2012 - 12:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Glittering or flashing seas have long been linked to marine microbes—and now scientists think they know how the sea beasts create light.
- Explanation for glowing seas suggestedWed, 19 Oct 2011, 20:38:38 EDT
- Nature's glowing slime: Scientists peek into hidden sea worm's lightWed, 13 Nov 2013, 17:36:16 EST
- Blue stragglersThu, 20 Oct 2011, 14:39:23 EDT
- Hot flashes underreported and linked to forgetfulnessMon, 16 Jun 2008, 17:42:29 EDT
- Eye floaters and flashes of light linked to retinal tear, detachmentTue, 24 Nov 2009, 20:56:30 EST