Wednesday, February 8, 2012 - 16:00 in Earth & Climate
Russian scientists have confirmed that they have breached the subglacial Lake Vostok in Antarctica—a first.
- In subglacial lake, surprising life goes onFri, 5 Jul 2013, 12:05:44 EDT
- Cassini instrument confirms liquid surface lake on TitanWed, 30 Jul 2008, 13:36:52 EDT
- Life found in the sediments of an Antarctic subglacial lake for the first timeTue, 10 Sep 2013, 12:07:51 EDT
- Map characterizes active lakes below Antarctic iceWed, 2 Sep 2009, 9:47:31 EDT
- University of Nevada, Reno scientists confirm Sierra Nevada 200-year megadroughtsFri, 1 Jun 2012, 14:34:32 EDT