Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 19:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
No bigger than a housefly, the new species is the smallest known animal with a backbone, a new study says.
- World's smallest frogs discovered in New GuineaMon, 12 Dec 2011, 23:32:34 EST
- World's smallest snake found in BarbadosSun, 3 Aug 2008, 8:35:22 EDT
- Future looks bleak for 1 of world's smallest seal speciesMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:22:19 EDT
- World's smallest wrench puts a new twist on microscopic manipulationMon, 3 Dec 2012, 12:06:13 EST
- Hundreds of new species discovered in eastern HimalayasMon, 10 Aug 2009, 15:52:42 EDT