Wednesday, May 5, 2010 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
With predictions for a feisty 2010 hurricane season, experts fear that a major storm could carry oil from the Gulf spill into downtown.
- AGU 10-10: Undersea forces from hurricanes may threaten Gulf pipelinesWed, 26 May 2010, 15:25:32 EDT
- Tornado threat increases as Gulf hurricanes get largerTue, 8 Sep 2009, 10:35:57 EDT
- Study: Major hurricane could devastate HoustonWed, 26 May 2010, 10:42:57 EDT
- Hurricane Ike tracked by ESA's EnvisatThu, 11 Sep 2008, 12:07:38 EDT
- Katrina and Rita provide glimpse of what could happen to offshore drilling if Gustav hits GulfFri, 29 Aug 2008, 13:35:43 EDT