Monday, September 14, 2009 - 17:28 in Physics & Chemistry
A "green" technology company has developed jewel-toned solar panels that capture different parts of the sun's light spectrum and don't need direct sunlight to work, the company says. Video.
- Solar power game-changer: 'Near perfect' absorption of sunlight, from all anglesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 13:28:36 EST
- New solar product captures up to 95 percent of light energyMon, 16 May 2011, 19:35:12 EDT
- Making solar panels with cleaner, greener technologyWed, 23 Feb 2011, 12:12:32 EST
- Debunking solar energy efficiency measurementsMon, 10 Jan 2011, 14:07:27 EST
- University of Houston researcher develops solar panel coatingMon, 13 Aug 2012, 20:32:24 EDT