Friday, September 4, 2009 - 13:42 in Physics & Chemistry
From wind to sun to cow pies, rural regions are supplying more U.S. farmers with homegrown sources of renewable energy.
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- Impact of renewable energy on our oceans must be investigated, say scientistsThu, 17 Sep 2009, 10:38:46 EDT
- Americans using less energy, more renewablesTue, 24 Aug 2010, 8:43:01 EDT
- New findings about wind farms could lead to expanding their useTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:34:14 EDT
- Shifting the world to 100 percent clean, renewable energy as early as 2030 -- here are the numbersMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:29:19 EDT