Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 15:56 in Biology & Nature
The short legs of the dachshund, the basset hound, and other diminutive dog breeds have been linked to a single mutation that could be linked to a form of human dwarfism.
- Researchers discover evolutionary event underlying the origin of dachshunds, dogs with short legsThu, 16 Jul 2009, 14:39:01 EDT
- Editing-molecule mutation causes fatal primordial dwarfismThu, 7 Apr 2011, 14:34:32 EDT
- Mutations in single gene may have shaped human cerebral cortexThu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:05:29 EDT
- Gene scan finds link across array of childhood brain disordersSun, 22 Aug 2010, 14:57:01 EDT
- Type 2 diabetes linked to single gene mutation in 1 in 10 patientsWed, 2 Mar 2011, 9:34:28 EST