Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 09:14 in Astronomy & Space
Mysterious glowing blobs of gas in the deep universe are mysteries no more: The clouds appear when galaxies are in the process of slowing down their own growth, new x-ray images suggest.
- Resolving a galactic mysteryWed, 29 Apr 2009, 13:59:22 EDT
- Mysterious space blob discovered at cosmic dawnWed, 22 Apr 2009, 15:37:36 EDT
- Galaxies coming of age in cosmic blobsWed, 24 Jun 2009, 13:56:48 EDT
- Astronomers discover surprising clutch of hydrogen clouds lurking among our galactic neighborsWed, 8 May 2013, 14:07:53 EDT
- Ancient blob-like creature of the deep revealed by scientistsWed, 4 Aug 2010, 9:25:25 EDT