Monday, March 30, 2009 - 17:14 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Hundreds of people captured tens of thousands of invasive, poisonous cane toads Sunday. After being "humanely" killed, many of the toads will be ground into fertilizer.
- Aussie meat ants may be invasive cane toad's Achilles' heelMon, 30 Mar 2009, 8:28:29 EDT
- Warmer is better: Invasive cane toads set to thrive under global warmingThu, 1 Jul 2010, 18:37:05 EDT
- Racing cane toads reveals they get cold feet on Southern Australia invasionTue, 26 Aug 2008, 12:21:28 EDT
- Cane toads can be stoppedWed, 12 Dec 2012, 18:04:05 EST
- El Niño and a pathogen killed Costa Rican toad, study findsMon, 1 Mar 2010, 15:35:23 EST