Friday, January 23, 2009 - 16:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A tiny skull discovered in 2003 comes from an ancestor of today's humans, not a diseased or unusually small modern human, new research suggests.
- Piecing together an extinct lemur, large as a big baboonMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:17 EDT
- Lao skull earliest example of modern human fossil in Southeast AsiaMon, 20 Aug 2012, 16:04:12 EDT
- Skulls of early humans carry telltale signs of inbreeding, study suggestsMon, 18 Mar 2013, 18:31:25 EDT
- 'Hobbits' are a new human species -- according to the statistical analysis of fossilsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 5:14:38 EST
- New bony-skulled dinosaur species discovered in TexasMon, 19 Apr 2010, 12:26:19 EDT