Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 17:07 in Physics & Chemistry
An American and two Japanese physicists will share the prize for their work explaining why matter continued to exist after the big bang.
- Iowa State physicists part of research team testing Nobel-winning theoryThu, 13 Nov 2008, 17:43:03 EST
- National Science Foundation congratulates Nobel Laureates in medicine/physiology, chemistry and economicsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 16:43:07 EDT
- Penn physicists develop scalable method for making grapheneWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:38:53 EST
- Pulsars: The Universe's gift to physicsMon, 20 Feb 2012, 10:32:29 EST
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT