Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 17:56 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Building projects in London have unearthed over 17,000 skeletons, some dating to the Middle Ages. Some of the oddest are now on display.
- Ardi displaces Lucy as oldest hominid skeletonThu, 1 Oct 2009, 14:47:27 EDT
- London's earliest timber structure found during Belmarsh prison digWed, 12 Aug 2009, 12:31:37 EDT
- Oldest hominid skeleton provides new evidence for human evolutionThu, 1 Oct 2009, 12:15:07 EDT
- Researchers using science to decode the secrets of Olympic skeleton slidingThu, 11 Feb 2010, 14:38:44 EST
- Caistor skeleton mystifies archaeologistsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 12:22:31 EDT