Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 22:28 in Biology & Nature
Vacationers are helping rangers in Australia's Grampians National Park study the effects of wildfires on the park's wildlife habitats.
- Poverty and national parks: Decade-long study finds surprising relationship Mon, 22 Aug 2011, 22:32:21 EDT
- Can nature parks save biodiversity?Tue, 7 Aug 2012, 17:34:05 EDT
- Study shows attendance at state parks grows, even as funding decreasesWed, 16 Mar 2011, 15:34:56 EDT
- Research uncovers surprising lion stronghold in war-torn central AfricaThu, 29 Jan 2009, 12:07:44 EST
- Kenya's national parks not free from wildlife declinesTue, 7 Jul 2009, 20:50:11 EDT