Monday, July 7, 2008 - 18:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
About 9,500 years ago, nomadic hunter-gatherers camped out on the banks of the Seine to hunt and collect flint pebbles, archaeologists say.
- Exploring the Stone Age pantryThu, 17 Dec 2009, 14:49:28 EST
- New study finds low rate of injuries at overnight summer campTue, 8 Dec 2009, 16:54:53 EST
- Scientists propose the creation of a new type of seed bankWed, 15 Oct 2008, 14:22:23 EDT
- Anthropologists link human uniqueness to hunter-gatherer group structureThu, 10 Mar 2011, 14:40:29 EST
- The biggest winners: Summer campersThu, 6 May 2010, 14:25:00 EDT