Monday, June 25, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists studying images from NASA's Cassini spacecraft have found that heat from within the planet powers the jet streams.
- Cassini shows why jet streams cross-cut SaturnMon, 25 Jun 2012, 16:05:34 EDT
- Cassini and telescope see violent Saturn stormThu, 19 May 2011, 17:02:49 EDT
- Cassini sees new objects blazing trails in Saturn ringTue, 24 Apr 2012, 14:22:32 EDT
- Cassini spacecraft observes seasonal rains on TitanThu, 17 Mar 2011, 16:37:11 EDT
- NASA spacecraft sees huge burp at Saturn after large stormThu, 25 Oct 2012, 17:05:45 EDT