Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array (NuSTAR) launched this morning over the central Pacific, beginning its mission to study black holes and other exotic objects.
- NASA mission to study what disrupts radio wavesFri, 26 Apr 2013, 12:41:07 EDT
- Searching the heavensThu, 1 May 2008, 10:21:22 EDT
- NASA spacecraft ready to explore outer solar systemMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:22:33 EDT
- Black holes have simple feeding habitsWed, 18 Jun 2008, 13:07:18 EDT
- NASA's EUNIS mission: 6 minutes in the life of the sunWed, 12 Dec 2012, 11:05:59 EST