Friday, April 13, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
It's been 100 years since the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic and sank. JPL scientists demystify these frozen mountains of floating ice.
- Tohoku tsunami created icebergs in AntarcticaMon, 8 Aug 2011, 14:01:42 EDT
- Greenland glacier gives birth to giant icebergMon, 9 Aug 2010, 12:23:44 EDT
- Watching the birth of an icebergWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:41:55 EDT
- Huge iceberg breaks away from the Pine Island glacier in the AntarcticWed, 10 Jul 2013, 11:35:31 EDT
- Speed matters for ice-shelf breakingThu, 27 Nov 2008, 14:43:49 EST