Monday, March 19, 2012 - 16:00 in Astronomy & Space
Direct observations linking the tidal pull of Saturn to jets on Enceladus are among highlights of NASA's Cassini mission discussed at the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference.
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Cassini flyby of Saturn moon offers insight into solar system historyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:19 EDT
- Cassini finds a video gamers' paradise at SaturnMon, 26 Nov 2012, 17:03:41 EST
- Enceladus rains water onto SaturnTue, 26 Jul 2011, 11:32:53 EDT