Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 14:31 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers using data from NASA's Kepler mission have discovered the three smallest planets yet detected orbiting a star beyond our sun.
- NASA's Kepler Mission changing how astronomers study distant starsTue, 26 Oct 2010, 11:52:29 EDT
- Six small planets orbiting a sun-like star amaze astronomersWed, 2 Feb 2011, 13:39:33 EST
- NASA's Kepler mission discovers 2 planets transiting same starThu, 26 Aug 2010, 16:10:46 EDT
- Discovery of the smallest exoplanets: The Barnard's star connectionWed, 11 Jan 2012, 17:36:21 EST
- Caltech astronomer spots second smallest exoplanetWed, 13 Jan 2010, 12:17:12 EST