Monday, November 7, 2011 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Saturn's moon Enceladus shows its icy face and famous plumes in raw, unprocessed images captured by NASA's Cassini spacecraft during its successful flyby on Nov. 6, 2011.
- Cassini flyby of Saturn moon offers insight into solar system historyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:19 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Strongest evidence yet indicates icy Saturn moon hiding saltwater ocean Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 13:36:36 EDT
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT