Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 13:42 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has revealed frozen water hiding just below the surface of mid-latitude Mars.
- NASA'S LRO exposes moon's complex, turbulent youthThu, 16 Sep 2010, 15:16:18 EDT
- NASA's LRO takes extreme close-up of eclipseTue, 14 Jun 2011, 9:32:45 EDT
- NASA spacecraft reveals recent geological activity on the moonTue, 21 Feb 2012, 17:35:07 EST
- Scientists discover concealed glaciers on Mars at mid-latitudesThu, 20 Nov 2008, 14:37:30 EST
- Moon's rough 'wrinkles' reveal clues to its pastSat, 14 May 2011, 7:03:05 EDT