Thursday, August 13, 2009 - 18:21 in Biology & Nature
Research with tiny artificial muscles may yield a full-page active Braille system that can refresh automatically and come to life right beneath your fingertips.
- New study helps explain the surprising behavior of tiny 'artificial muscles'Wed, 28 Apr 2010, 12:36:19 EDT
- Wax-filled nanotech yarn behaves like powerful, super-strong muscleThu, 15 Nov 2012, 21:05:57 EST
- Controlled crumpling of graphene forms artificial muscleWed, 23 Jan 2013, 17:35:54 EST
- Breakthrough design opens door to 'full screen' Braille displays for the blindMon, 29 Mar 2010, 10:36:00 EDT
- Heart saves muscleMon, 25 May 2009, 10:28:58 EDT